You can set up financial email notifications to keep abreast of important news.
The notification settings are located at the very bottom of the Account Settings page.
To enable financial notifications:
- Click on the “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
- In the drop-down list, click on Account Settings.
- On the settings page, go down to the very bottom of the page to find the Financial notifications item. Click on this item.
- Turn on notifications by setting the switches to the active position (the switch colour changes from grey to blue).
We have provided 3 types of notifications:
- informing about price changes;
- informing about a low balance (you may edit the minimum amount, upon reaching which the system will send you a notification)
- daily traffic report.
For each of the items, you can add several addresses to which the system will send letters.
To add an email to receive notifications, click on + Add a new email and enter the address.
To remove an address from the list of recipients of notifications, click the trash can icon next to the contact.
To edit the minimum balance amount, upon reaching which we will send you an email, click on Inform if the balance is below
and edit the amount in the special field.